Re: exhaust

> 	Anyways, are there any negative aspects to this setup?  The guy had a
> number of different ones offered (stainless, aluminized, etc.)  He said
> it would give me performance and sound.  I just realized recently that I
> like a hella bunch of noise (whenever I go thru any tunnels or under
> bridges, I like to downshift to about second and open it right up :) ).
>
> 	So, am I going to sacrifice backpressure and therefore lowend (or
> something like that), or is this type of setup going to open the flow?
> BTW, the SS had a 2.5" diameter opening. Thanks

I installed the free flow muffler from my VR6 Corrado (you can see
straight through it!) onto the otherwise stock 16V Scirocco (factory
exhaust even). It made a very noticable improvment w/o hurting the low
end. It sounded f$%@# great, but it was a bit loud for me, I'll bet it's
just what you are looking for.

The muffler is SS, and has the large Corrado/Porsche 944 style tip. It's
completly adapted to fit the rocco (one hanger broke off though, another
could easily be welded on). $85 shipped to your door. I have another that
is not adapted to fit the rocco, make an offer.

Later,

Brian