Re: CD changers

Jim Buck wrote:

> Hey guys, do you know the cheapest place to get Clarion CD changers?

	Sorry, I can't tell ya.  I was told not to.  haha (dry)

	Anyways, what I can tell you is that my friend had a Clarion changer
for a coupla years (it just got nicked two weeks ago).  He hated it.
Not because it skipped, or didn't read the discs properly, or anything
like that.  It just so happens that they have the annoying feature of
always starting at the beginning of a song whenever power is cutoff.  If
you turn the car off (like to switch from ignition to accessory, or if
yer listening to a song with the car off then you turn it on) it goes
back to the beginning of the song.
	This may not seem like that big a deal, but after about the third time
it happened, we were all really annoyed with it.  Maybe new models have
been granted leave of this feature, but I doubt it.  Check it out
first.  Other than that, those machines are top-dollar.

	jus my $0.02.

> 1987 Scirocco16

	Hey, me too!

> 1996 Jetta GLS, 3 days and I still love it
> 1982 Rabbit Convertible
> "goin to Waterfest!"

	No way, dude!  I'll be seeing you there.

jason
87 16V