Battery terminals

  Does anyone know of a good source for battery terminals you can use for custom
making your own battery cables? I need a new +ve terminal and starter wire, and
while I'm at it, I may as well put on a high quality terminal that has plenty of
room for connecting additional wiring, and maybe even a master kill switch.

  Anyhow, here's the story behind why I need a new cable, if anyones interested.
I haven't been driving my Scirocco much lately, one or two times a month. The
weathers too nice to not be riding my mcycle. So my car still has GA tags on
it, even though I've been in CA for about 6months and the GA tags are expired.
I figured I'd get my car smogged, and then get a new tag. It passed the smog
test, but then wouldn't crank. They ran a quick test and said the alternator
looked like it was almost completely fried. Had the test station give it a quick
charge, cranked it and went straight to the DMV. Went inside with all the
paperwork, they wouldn't mess with any of it until after I did the vehicle
inspection. So I went to move my car to the inspections station, of course it
didn't start:(. Wound up push starting it, got it in line, and waited 30 minutes
or so until an inspector came out. She asked me to turn off the engine and pop
the hood. I told them the car was having starting probs, and wouldn't start
again. She said she wouldn't look at it unless I turned it off. At this point, I
was sick of the DMV(I had to go there 5 times to get my license because of
stupidity on their part), so I left. I was glad in a way that the lady didn't
want to inspect my car, She looked as though she might damage something on the
engine bay if she leaned on it. I certainly wouldn't have let her in the car,
because I don't think she'd have fit, seriously. I went home, started checking
out the wires, cleaning connectors, adding cramolin(copper paste). I got to the
starter-battery wire, and found the ring terminal loose on it. The terminal
actually fell off when I removed the nut on the back of the starter! The wire
looked so so, with some of the insulation fried. Added heatshrink and crimped
the terminal back on, now the car runs great again. But I'd like to replace the
wire completely so this doesn't happen again the next time I go to the DMV. And
while I'm replacing, I'd like to go with something bigger/better than stock so
that this doesn't happen again.

Thanks,
Brad