Re: Waterfest

> Message text written by Brett VanSprewenburg
> >Hey Shawn, how about it? I'm in on this.  Not only for IDing eachother
> at the upcoming Waterfest, but at all shows.  I think that it would be
> a great idea.  So, who's an artist?  Maybe we could turn a few photos
> into line art with Photoshop...hmmmm
>
> ==Brett<
>
> I worked in a Car Design studio as a car designer and I could render up a
> cool t shirt if you want.
>
> Doug
> 87 16v silver Scirocco.

Hey Doug, that would be a great idea.  Why don't you post back to the list
that you could collect everyone's ideas and pictures, and they do us up
something nice with MkI and MkII pics on the back and a 'Webhead' like logo
on the front breast area.  What do you think?  Feel free to say no.
Shawn could get the shirts done for us if you help out on the design.
Shawn's got a few logo design ideas on his web page at
http://www2.netcom.com/~trnsfrma/vws.html.
There seems to be a pretty good positive response so far, we could probably
sell at least 10 at this point.  Feedback? Anyone? Bueller?

==Brett