Re: Utterly useless Scirocco trivia...

>On Tue, 3 Jun 1997, chris gonzalez wrote:
>
>> Stupid Scirocco Challenge #1 (of 1)
>> There is a way to make the heater fan turn on without using the key or
>> tampering with the factory wiring.  Can you do it?  This trick also
>> works on most A2s as well...
>>

>Lets see, I remember when I was a kid that I figured out how to get the
>radio to turn on in our old 78 rabbit, if I remember correctly, turn on
>lights, hold the high beam switch on.....is that right?
>

>Eric
>(i love useless trivia....)

Son-of-a-gun! it does work. (Ya, im lame, I tried it.) But why?? Anybody
know?? I mean, it would be nice to have an ACC setting on the ignition switch
so I could listen to the radio with the engine off, but this is a little on
the rediculous side! Oh well, it was fun for a while....

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and