Re: Do you guys want this program?

At 04:50 PM 6/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>chris gonzalez wrote:
>>
>> Hello bretheren (and sisteren ;),
>>
>> I have been using a very cool program to communicate with my other
>> friend's online.  Geez, this is beginning to sound like spam mail; but
>> it's not...
>

>I just wanted to say I have this program and it works great. Its great
>for keeping in touch with friends.  Also download netmeeting to use in
>conjunction with ICQ.

Well, after D/L both the program and the other little deal thingie that needs
to be present for it to work, I can tell you that on my Win 3.11, it doesnt
work. That in mind, I have "POWWOW" and "Free Tell" that work fine. I cant
even get ICQ to load so.... Scew it.  :)
Uninstall time for ICQ.... too bad.

Shawn