Utterly useless Scirocco trivia...

**Please note: The information provided below is utterly useless, the
result of hapless tinkering/fiddling with my '82.  Hardcore wrenchers,
please forgive/ignore.  If you have other mail to read, read it, 'cuz
this is truly trivial. 'nuff said.

Stupid Scirocco Challenge #1 (of 1)
There is a way to make the heater fan turn on without using the key or
tampering with the factory wiring.  Can you do it?  This trick also
works on most A2s as well...

Will post answer tomorrow (like you cared, anyway) ;)

Sorry for the waste of internet bandwidth, but I'm at work and bored out
of my skull...

Please forgive me,

Chris G
http://www.gforce.com