Do you guys want this program?

Hello bretheren (and sisteren ;),

I have been using a very cool program to communicate with my other
friend's online.  Geez, this is beginning to sound like spam mail; but
it's not...

ANYWAY
It's called ICQ, and basically it tells you whenever another person on
your contact list is on simultaneouly, if they are you can instantly
open up a chat/send files,messages, etc.  It is very hip.  If you guys
want a copy (it's freeware), lemme know I'll shoot it to you.

Thanks,
Chris G
http://www.gforce.com