Re: Waterfest

At 08:00 AM 6/1/97 -0700, Benton wrote:

>With all this talk about IDing other list members, would a Scirocco-l,
>T-shirt  be out of the question?
>
>benton-------

Last year, I got into a discusion with Arthur Emmerson about printing
up some T-shirts for him to sell at waterfest. I wasnt doing it for a
profit, was just gonna sell them to him at cost + shipping.
Basically its a "Webheads Wanted" theme with the Fahrvergnugen guy
slightly modified. (I have a JPG of it if anybody wants to see it, just
ask and i'll send it to you. ) Anyways, the deal never happened but if
anybody would like T-shirts made up with a Scirocco mailing list theme
or even a logo or something, once again id be willing to do it for cost
+ shipping. Someone needs to supply the art work tho, im a-not-a-gonna
do it!
(Sometimes its cool to have a silkscreen company in the family...! )

Shawn
<Wah, I wanna go to waterfest!!>