Re: Waterfest

VW Nut wrote:

> Wow with all these 16vs lined up, how can I not partake
> in these sciroccoing adventures. If I'm not away (I'll find out
> soon) I'll be heading to WAterfest with my 16v from Kingston,
> Ontario and would love to join this caravan.
>
> Quick question:   For cheapskates like me, are there any free
> campsites available near the waterfest sight?
>
> As for identifying ourselves, how about a more subtle marking
> than an S on the windshield...how about a small piece of red
> or other bright coloured tape wrapped around the fat part of
> the top of our black bee-sting (16v) antennas or 8v antenna
> for other folks? It'll be very easy to find me in any case,
> as I should be the only scirocco there with (the province of)
> Newfoundland plates (or are you heading down there, Dave
> Mahoney ;) )
>
> K.E.B.
> '88 Scirocco 16v
> scirocco@speed-racer.com

Red tape sounds like a really good idea!  I'm up for it!  red tape on
the antena for everyone going to Waterfest!  The way the show is set up
it will have all the Sciroccos in one place so it should be easy to find
everyone.  Of course this year all of the Club H20 people will have our
own section so I will be in there.  We'll find each other one way or
another!  Lata
Josh