SF gathering

Bring the whole gang. Not sure what they will do during the nerd car talk
but I hope there will be plenty
of cars to look at. My wife is going and I think there will be lots of
people who are not race car drivers or
or show car builders too. There were lots of GF's at the Auto Tech sale.
This may be a way to find a cool Scirocco for the 16 year old and the kid
may learn a thing or two about a car. We will try to make this a fun trip.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco.

Message text written by INTERNET:hugacub@whidbey.net
>Is anyone taking kids to this thing?  My kinda GF wants to come but
would have to take her brats.....er kids 11 and 16.  I really don't
want this but I told her I'd ask.

Rick    <