Strut bearings

I have to repleace my strut bearings....someone told me there is a better
one than stock???

what is it and whats the differance from stock (and ultimatly how much?)?

Mike Weiler
1984 rocco 8v 16v kit installed 131k (need minor interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.

In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the
proper order then why can't he?
          _______