Brakes & Speakers

Did you ride the brakes and the sound dissappeared? If you don't really
feel like messing w/ it, find a shop *laughs* that won't charge a full
hour's labor to replace/correctly position the clips.

Certainly nothing you need the dealer for. Heck, some shop called
"American Automotive" fixed the problem for me when I first discovered it,
where the dealer had previously failed to. *scratches head*

SPEAKERS:

On the speaker issue: Be wary of speakers which say they are "stock
replacements". The ones I purchased even listed my 84 rocco on the back of
the box as being a car where these speakers fit. They did NOT fit. I ended
up trimming the speaker braces w/ some tin snips and a file until they
actually fit inside.

Take measurements and buy them from a place that'll take em back if they
don't fit.

Good luck! :)