Windshield washer fluid leakage/AC problems...

I got my oil changed Friday and they filled up the windshield washer fluid
as well.  (HOw NICE)  When I got home I noticed the Windshield fluid was
dripping out pretty rapidly.  I inspected the leak and narrowed it down to
the o-ring that the motor mounts onto the bottle.  I was wondering if
anyone else has had this leaky windshield fluid problem.

ALso, my A/C was working dandy when I got the car 1 month ago.  THen I take
it to the shop to get the infamous odomoter "crack" looked at.  When I get
it back the A/C doesn't work for POOP.  What can cause this?  I checked the
fuses, the freon level is fine, however, my compressor is all of a sudden
not engaging as it did just days ago.  I'm wondering if there is something
these morons at the mechanic could have disconnected in the dash to allow
for the compressor not to engage???  Any thoughts?

Also, on the speaker issue.  I got kenwoods and tried to hack them to fit
in the front.  Gave up after a day and put them in the rear.  New speakers
are a great improvement, but a new head unit does wonders.