Re: Hot wheel (Toys!!)

On Sun, 27 Jul 1997, Benton Yoshida wrote:

> Sorry this isn't Scirocco relevant or new to most of you but some of you
> might be interested in picking up the Hot Wheels VW A2 Golf.  It's one of

Don't ya just love it! Now if they'd only make a Scirocco.   The Hot
Wheels GOlf (#474) originally came out without the graphics on it, fyi.
Not sure if there's a difference to collectors, though.

On the same note, I found a Matchbox Concept 1 this weekend!  It's in one
of the 5 packs unfortunately.  The pack is called "cars of the future" (or
something close to that).  I bought 3 already.... :)

Off to work.. late as usual..

Greg :)

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm