Small note on rpm cutoff prob. and ramblings

I'm sure 90% of this list is well aware and perform regular
tune ups..but for those of us that are so obsessed on looks and
performance that we overlook the basic things.....If you're running
into a rpm 'brink wall' around 6k..pop a sparkplug out and look at
it. I could'nt believe how quickly mine had worn down..I use the
bosch recommended triple prong for the 16v..and my lead was in the
shape of a triangle..a long ways off from it's origional circle
shape. With the new plugs in and warm oil, I can now easily pull
7200rpm.

I also just installed the momo pedal covers..quite a difference! I
really like the big-pedal feel..it takes a little getting used to but
considering I've just increased contact patch by 300% ..it
MUST have added about 50 hp you know! Took about 1 hour to install
all 3 pads because I had to drill 2 holes per pedal to mount them.

Also does anyone know of a source for the european intake manifold
for the 16v? And also the large t-body if required. It seems such a
simple swap to do to gain an instant 10 hp. Do they even make a euro
intake manifold for the 1.8L? I know they do for the 2.0.

Ryan