Re: Montreal VW Show?

Keeper of the Dream wrote:

> Nigel,
>         I read your post on the Scirocco mailing list about the VW
> show in
> Montreal.  I haven't heard of such a show and would be REALLY
> interested
> in going since I missed waterfest.  Any info you could provide would
> be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> TIA
>
>       ****************************************************************
>
>       * VW GTI - THE ULTIMATE HOT HATCH * Fiorenzo Vetrone           *
>
>       *       1991 GTI 16V (RED)        * f_vetro@alcor.concordia.ca *
>
>       *       1994 GTI 8V (BLACK)       * Concordia University       *
>
>       *         Driver Hired!!          * Montreal, Canada           *
>
>       ****************************************************************

   hey how are ya?

the Montreal show is on August 8,9 and 10th.  (it's at St-Eustache
Speedway)
it used to be called the "Bug Out" but they changed it to "sport compact
invitational", the
organizers also sell honda/acura stuff now and want to make more money,
i guess.

aug 8 : drag racing comp.
aug 9:  vendors gallery, autoslalom demo, karting race exhibition and
dyno
testing.
aug 10: car show, autoracing,vendor's gallery, dyno testing and awards.

they will also have a wrecked mustang that you can wack with a sledge
hammer.

the show organizers,  RMR autosports can be reached at (514) 339-5722

Nigel Heron