Re: Stupid kids

If you're real desperate, I have an extra airbox off an 8V you're
welcome to.  There are about 4 or 5 junkyards within an hour from me
that have Scirocco's from time to time, so I can probably get my hands
on another 8V box if need be.

As far as the differences between the 8V and 16V, the 8V will fit, but,
and I'm not 100% sure, they use different mechanisms to control in the
intake flap and I think the location of the intake relative to the
airbox is in a different place which might make for a difficult fit.

I still have my old airbox that caught on fire, so I can compare them
tonite.  But if want the 8V box, just let me know.  I think I only paid
$10.

Behdad
'88 16V