Re: East Coast Scirocco Gathering

I think very late in August or early September would be good for
me....financially.  However, I do plan on driving up to NY the first week of
August to see some buddies so maybe that could work??? Also, I plan on being
back in NY on the 15th & 16th.  Yep, I will be unemployed for the first few
weeks of August so I can "sorta" pull all of this traveling off....I hope.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco
83GTi-alive again for the moment