Garage sale & ?

OK this is my question:
I have been looking for a 2.0 16v for my Scirocco for about a year. Well I
finally got my 2.0 ltr 16v motor but it came with a white 1990 Passat
Variant B3 (wagon). I think I'll drive the thing for a year befor the swap.
The thing drives great for a big car and the 16v motor with 135hp pulls
strong. I just need to find a new front end for the car. No it does not
have dents. It looks like Snoopy and the VW logo ( This is the air
intake!!!) is the nose. Zender makes a grille for the thing. Does anyone
know where I can find one? What do you think about Slick 50 for my 100k
future Scirocco 2.0 ltr?

I am cleaning out my garage to make room for  more junk.
I have a few parts for sale. This is my short list. Not big stuff.

Hey you Scirocco MK1íers:
I have the rear part that goes over the license plate zone that has the
Scirocco logo on it and for $20.00 it is yours. I think this thing is hard
to find now and I have a MK2 so I canít use it. I remember someone was
looking for this part.

MK2ís :
I have an extra ëC-Box" up for grabs $7.00 +shipping.
One rear tower rubber cover thing $1.00+shipping.
One right USA turn signal $7.00 +shipping.
Karmann side badges $1.00+shipping each.
US bumpers panted silver with all the trim front and rear $60.00 You  pick
them up.
Snow blade wiper arm, just the plastic part, you drill the hole $1.00
8v Scirocco rear badge $2.00
Oil temp gage VDO stock $10.00
Rear inside trunk light $2.00

Other parts :
13" VW wheel covers set of 4 $30.00 (think snow tires)
386 SX as is $30 with keyboard

What ever happened to the S.F. run next month?
We should start making the reservations now. What do you think?

Doug
1987 Scirocco GTX 16v silver
1990 Passat Variant B3 GL 2.0 16v
1988 GTI 16v Stolen and stripped