Update on GLXTASY

Well,
       It's been a couple of weeks now and you'd think that my car would
be close to being done.  WRONG!!!!
    Most of the mechanicals have been repaired by the dealership.  The
sway bars adn backing plates are at the powder coaters, who did nothing
to them last week, cause the owner was on vacation.  Now I get a letter
from my insurance company telling me that they are sending my claim to
their SIU  Special Investigations Unit, and that they will not be able to
offer a settlement for between 30-45 days.  I drove the car to the body
shop yesterday hoping that they would have some time to fix it since my
girlfriend myself and a couple of friends will be in Boston from the 18th
until the 29th.  Now they tell me that they need pictures of the car and
want to do a fact finding questioning under oath.
      Like I would actually damage my car that much if I was going to
steal it!!
    The insurance guys are about as easy to find as Jimmy Hoffa.  I have
left several messages and not been able to get a hold of anyone, and of
course they are not returning my phone calls.  I took me almost a week
before I spoke to anyone, and he told me that they had only asigned the
case the beginning of the month and the investigator should be contacting
me shortly.  Well, hello,  my car has been down for over two weeks now, I
am going out of town for two more weeks, and now they're telling me it
won't be done until they can conclude their investigation.

        Anyone in the Boston area, maybe we can get together at HMS where
some of my freinds will be doing a dyno run.  My freinds e-mail account
is lleff@eosintl.com  and the phone 617-925-6147.

Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components