Re: handling comparison

Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> At 01:28 PM 7/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >Shawn C. Meze wrote:
> >
> >> Sounds like your Scirocco has got old shocks, maybe? Have you done the
> >> "bounce" test on both cars and compared the difference? They should be
> >> about the same.
> >
> >Nope, the shocks are good.  Both cars are stock.  That's why I am amazed
> >at the difference.
>
> Well then maybe your GTi is simply just a better car?

I'm starting to think so... although Mannix had a good idea.  He
suggested that maybe everything is tire related.  I know the sizes and
pressures are the same, but the GTi has BFG's, and the Scirocco has some
cheapy snow tires.  So I will change them around and see what happens.
Thanks again for your time.

John

'87 16v Scirocco
'86 GTi