Re: AT Sway Bar Woes (long)(not)

At 01:23 AM 7/13/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>I finally gave up out of
>> frustration and am not running a front bar, which gives me more body
>roll,
>> but less oversteer.
>I hope everybody realizes I meant Understeer.
>Sorry,
>Aaron

Thats ok, nobody knows what you mean anyways unless you say, "it
pushed" or, "it's lose"! :)

I meant to offer up some info to you and since i forgot then, i'll do
it now. You might want to at least install a stock front swaybar so it
will at least offer up some better front camber angles while driving
through those long freeway onramp sweepers! Im willing to bet it will
give a little better cornering ability for you.
Thats my 2 duckets (redemable everywhere)

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and