Re: AT Sway Bar Woes (long)

> So....I'm going to look at the Neuspeed and ABD bars as a replacement.
Anybody
> have any opinions on either?
Yeah, I have an opinion on the ABD anti-roll bars, I have ABD bars (solid)
on my car and they are almost identical to AST bars, and I have gone
through two sets of mounts
where the bar attaches to the A-arms.  This seems to be due to the fact
that while the bars have MUCH higher roll stiffness, the mounts are still
the stock VW units designed for the 16mm bar.  I finally gave up out of
frustration and am not running a front bar, which gives me more body roll,
but less oversteer.  And the drop-throttle oversteer does not occur quite
so severely now.  All in all, my car seems to be more tossable and quite a
bit more fun to drive.
Just my $.02.
Aaron