Re: July 20 - anyone interested?//Waterfest RED Tape

At 11:43 PM 7/10/97 -0400, you wrote:

><< Bahahahahaha!!!
> Hey, how did the red tape thing work out anyways? Did it work? I hope
> you waterfesters took a group photo in your cool Scirocco Shirts!!  :)
>  >>
>Actually Shawn,
>I was kinda upset.  I only saw one other car with their antenna flagged.  It
>was a red Mk1 with NH or Conn plates....I forget.  Dom's car Maybe????  I did
>get the chance to meet Brett and Matt so that made me happy.   All in all,
>the show was great. I hope to be showing my baby next year.  HELL YEAH that
>green Mk2 autocrosser was amazing!!!!!!  And another thing... MATT, so how
>did you end up getting your car started....What Happened?
>DANMAY
>87Scirocco16V
>83GTi

        If it was a Guard's Red Mk I, Conn plates, front Kamei airdam with a
LONG red flag attached to the antenna and was parked first row, second from
the right.  That was mine.  I had trouble seeing other red tapes so I used a
long marker..
					DOM!
					1980 VW Scirocco S in EP
					1983 Alfa Romeo GTV-6