Re: I got a pic of the G-60 Scirocco!

At 02:45 PM 7/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Mine will be available soon enough, I'm processing as fast as I can. :-)

Dont worry, im patient, just hurrry!!!  :-P

>I was standing there when someone was asking him about this.  I missed part
>of the answer but the guy asked again if it was supposed to be airtight, so
>I assume it's part of the intake system.

A battery box shouldnt be airtight. An intake system, should, naturally. So,
depending on where the conversation went, it could of been either.

>Actually, I asked Jody (the Canadian guy that owns it) what it cost to
>do the conversion and restoration.  His figure: about $6,000.
>Maybe that was Canadian?

Wow! Impressive to get it looking like that for $6,000. Even is it is US
currency.

>That's why he won 3rd place (with a score of 90/100) in the modified
>SciroccoII class.

Did he really? WOW, thats pretty cool! I cant wait to see the 1st and second
place winners! Yup, thats it, im going next year!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and