Re: Amp gauge

Hmm Well the Amp meter is Definatly not a 500ampere meter its just the
Regualar Vdo ampere meter . i know of Two other Racers that run the same
gauge but are out of town going to the Canada Race which is on the 19th. i
just didnt want to wait because i race on the 1st of next month. i know what
the Voltage is Reading because i have a volt meter as well its allways
working when i flip the switch. i wanted the Amp  meter to do the same .
meter the car while runniing . at start up it Draws so much current i needed
to know exactly what it was pulling. i know that my voltage goes down to 9.5
volts while Cranking and 13.5 volts  while sittiing still. i Have a 500cold
crank deep cylce boat battery because a normal Battery Will definately not
start my car. thats pretty much what every one else runs out here as well.