Subject: I got a pic of the G-60 Scirocco!
Author:  trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com (Shawn C. Meze) at TGATE
Date:    7/10/97 1:44 AM

I got it from a different Brett off of the:

alt.binaries.pictures.vehicles

Newsgroup. For those of you that went and saw this beast of beauty,
maybe you can fill in some blanks for me. What is the silver box with
the red VW logo on it? Is that a battery cover of some kind? I wish he
had taken a wide angle shot of the car. A few close up shots would of
been nice too. Being there would have been ideal but...
It looks extremely awsome!! (Hows that for sentence structure? Never
mind Danny.<G>) See what dreaming (And a few grand) will get you? :) It
looks like he has spent alot of time and effort detailing every
component on the car. It shows!

(Anyone want the picture I got from the NG, ask ->you get.)

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and