Re: oil pressure and adjustable konis!

> hmm, I must've messed something up then.  BTW: what's the firmest you ut it at?
> The Koni pamphlet says to stay under 1 full turn, does it even make a difference after
> that?

    Mine never move after I adjust them.  Never been a problem.  I think
it says not to turn the fully stiff at first.  I have had mine at full
stiffness and they dont move at all.  I just normally back it off about a
quarter turn from full.  I have had em for about 4 years and they seem to
wear a little with my stiff ST springs so I have to turn them up every so
often.  When you get it dialed in right to match your spring, you should
be in business  =)

  Andre'