ATTN: Doug Teulie & Ryan Schuermann

Hey boyz--

Lost your email addresses...

Doug:  I sent your car cover out today via UPS.  Thanks very much for the
scirocco pics and stuff!  Your car is a peach!!!!

Ryan:  I sent your stuff out today too, except for the Audi IC which my
dipshit friend never brought to waterfest.  I'm going to have him send it to
you some time this week.  Rummage thru it and make sure that everything I
mentioned is all there.  Keep your eye open for the downpipe/manifold this
week.  If you don't receive it by the end of this week, lemme know.  When you
do, just cut me a check for $125.

Anything else going on?  Lemme know.

Later!

Chris