Re: Waterfest

At 11:06 AM 7/7/97 -0400, you wrote:
>  Either way, whenever I saw one of the VR6 GTI's hit the car, the
>tire smoke was flying.

Was this a typo, or this happened?? WHA?? "Hit the car"?!?!

>That green MK2 Scirocco (POIFEKT license plate)
>was the friggin nuts!

OK, I wasnt there, so how, what, why? Details please!

>As an aside, the fastest people seemed to be
>riding on Hoosiers.  Or driving a late model Porche Carrara. ;-)

OK, so how was the autox? Does anybody have a results sheet or the
like?

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!!!