RE:NOLOGY DYNO TEST

Shawn & Mike -

Thanks so much for saving me the few hundred clams that I was contemplating forking over for this system. Just received my copy of EC in the mail (slow Canada Post grrr...) and I couldn't believe the lameness of Mr. Wu's article. Have you forwarded any of your info to EC? It would be interesting to see if you got any response. (like that guy with the 924 that they slammed a month ago...) However, you didn't mention if the wires changed the gearing on the car! ;)

On another note, I saw your car on your page about a month ago, and fell in love. I was considering having a 2 tone done on it - the stock silvery-blue on top, and below the trim strips a dark metallic blue that was used on the Isuzu Impulses. I never really knew how it would turn out, and was a bit chicken to take the plunge, in case it came out looking lame, but I'm now strongly considering the Miata blue! (Don't call me a copycat, consider it an homage!) My wife fell in love with your car, too - which is a strong reaction for her!

When considering your paint choices, did you think about any other colours? There is a gunmetal gray one around my parts, and it looks pretty good.

One last question - how easy/difficult was the swaybar install on the 82? Without the factory bar, are they a bitch to put on? I still have a repetitive clunking noise from the back when I corner hard - I guess I'll check the bearings this weekend.

Thanks, again, guys!

Greg
82 Scirocco
91 Jetta