I'm Leavin for Waterfest; Parking

Well, I am headin up from North Carolina tonight so if anybody sees me
between here and there be sure to honk.
As for the parking at Waterfest, no it is not really very secure from what I
saw last year but I didn't hear of any problems either.  I don't think it is
going to be anything like the West Coast shows we have heard about lately.
Hope to see you guys and gals there!
DANMAY
8716VScirocco(white, tint, Wisconsin plates)
83GTi
members.aol.com/scirocco87