Finally $$$$

Hey Guys,
well i finally have some money and I am debating wether or not to put a
stereo in my car or do some probably much needed maintence. If i do go
with the maintenece aspect first would be the steering rack boots,
theyre about disentergrated and i live on about 5 miles of gravel,
theyre only sixteen bucks from West Coast Metric. Please be gentle and
tell me this is an easy swap, its like 95 degrees here with 70% humidity
and spending all day in this crap is not too thrilling to me. Any
pointers?
	 Also the exhaust is going to be replaced, i found a mechanic who would
put it in for 75$. What kind would you guys recomend, im also replacing
the downpipe and the damn cracked flex coupler.Thanks for your time.

ps still cant figure out what that mystery fluid is but as we speak a
cup is sitting under and alongside my catalytic coverter collecting a
sample.

shannon
87 16V
so stock it rocks!