Re: VW; drying up?

> Interesting opinion- I'm curious about the state of VW. Since the Reagan years,
> when VW sales were last high, with the recession afterwards, the recent dilemma
> with General Motors (it was GM, right?), and not to mention the validity of the
> Japanese; will VW's American market dry up? What can they do to get it again?

Re-do the Rabbit and the 'roccos, and fix thier mistakes, and make
pure solid "real" german cars that are built to last 10x a honda.

Re-investing in a beetle in mexico or bresil is a big no-no.  They
won't sell as much.

The new concept looks cool.  But Who will buy?  I didn't put enough
LSD in my cherrios to buy a car like that.

Frank
'85 'rocco