Re: Re[5]: tail lights.

In a message dated 97-01-26 13:39:20 EST, chtaylo4@vt.edu (Chris Taylor)
writes:

And then Shawn wrote:
<< See, simple. I dont need that, so I
 unsubscribed. If people want the
 right/honest anwser and I happen to know it, I gave it. People were
 buggin and replying to stuff they knew nothing about. >>

I don't blame him.  I would have done the same thing if I had been treated
the same way he was for giving the RIGHT information.  As a matter of fact, I
WAS treated that way over the same subject (I backed Shawns answer up before
the people who DON'T know threw in their worthlessness...) Yes, I too was
VERY close to dropping it, but I have noticed that those who don't know are
not saying as much of their crap anymore.

Flame me if you will, I don't care.  :-)

Tim :)