scirocco STOLEN!

Hey all, and Josh:  I saw this on the Newsgroups.  Looks like Josh ain't
getting those Euro bumpers after all :-)   J/K, of course.  Just wanted to
make sure all you scirocco owners are tuned into this one:

Subject: scirocco stolen - reward
From: jjons50850@aol.com (JJons50850)
Date: 26 Jan 1997 20:56:20 GMT

Some asshole stole my scirocco 16v in West Los Angeles. It was parked in
the street outside my apartment between saturday 4.30 pm and sunday 11.00
am. The car was locked and had the club.

There is a $200 reward to anyone that have info that leads to the arrest
of the theif or info that leads me and my baseball bat to him :)

Please email or call me if you see anyone advertising/selling any of the
following parts:

16x7 racing sparcos viper fangs ( silver with red centers ) 4x100 mm with
bfg 205/40

Scirocco euro bumpers with 2 mounting holes in front of the front bumper (
they where only available in sweden = most likely only one set in the US)

The car also had the folowing:
Nology wires
Autotech power(yeah right) module
new speedtechsprings/bilstein sports
kenwood cd + DLS 6x9 speakers( swedish made )
+ 3 pairs of rollerblades and all my tools in the trunk :(

Joakim (no car)

310 442 9177

perhaps we'll have a new member on the list.

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

Virginia Tech
chtaylo4@vt.edu