Sob!!!

Well, I got a phone call from my mechanic today, my problem isn't in the
fuel pump as they suspected.  I thought 'Great, saves me $200', then I
thought "uh-oh, what is the problem then'.  My mechanic said it might have
something to do with the smoke coming out from under the dash.   @#$%@$#%

Now I have to wait till Monday for an electrical type guy to come and look
at the car.  Ah well, back to the bus.  :(

Brandon Sommerville

Law of Probability Dispersal:  Whatever it is that hits the fan will not be
evenly distributed.