Re: It's sadly got to go !

Your exchanging a '85 'rocco with an Acura?

Sell your Acura, upgrade yer Volks!  You might have memories with the
Jap car but will become rusted faded memories in 8-10 years.  Your
'rocco will surely though you way longer than a jap!

Your choice.  BTW price is quite high. (paid mine 1900$ (CND) this
summer with new paint job new tires, sunroof, A/C power doors, power
windows/tinted, power mirrors, good Kenwood rad/cass with amp and
woofer, new alt, new start, new batt, no rust, 212k km (high but
still young!), close ratio tranny, new muffler & more.

You will get (at most 2300$ for it).  Sorry to put you down!