QUESTIONS!

I am looking to purcahse a new Exhaust for my car to be put onto the car
before inspection....
Question number one...what to buy? I want something high pro and i am not
sure what to buy...so far i have been told techtronics are ok...
2 what is the diff (besides looks) if any of the Steel VS. Stainless steel
Tubes (and is it worth buying SS)?
3. if i was to upgrade motor later would i have to get a whole new exhaust?
or would this one hook up the same?

Thanks in advance for your answers.