Scirocco for sale?

I think I might want a Corrado. I'm tired of having a car w/ next-to-ZERO
engine mods readily available.  If I were to sell my Scirocco........If any
of you are interested in it.....

Just read below and email me an offer if you think you might be interested.

1987 Scirocco 16v - Black - 57k orig. miles - power package - sunroof -black
leather

Exterior:  Professional fresh coat of black paint, European Headlight
conversion w/ turn signals, 90w/130w H4 bulbs, and blue city lights, Hella
550 Driving Lights w/ 100w bulbs, Extremely tinted windows all around.
(Tot:  $3k)

Interior:  Momo Formula-1 steering wheel, Momo Leather / Alum shift knob,
Razo Pedals, Red Schroth Rallye 3's L&R  (Tot:  $500)

Suspension:  MSW Type 55 15x7'' w/ Dunlop SP 8000's, Tokico Illumina 5-way
adjustable shocks/struts, Neuspeed lowering springs, Neuspeed upper stress
bar, Eurosport Rear stress bar (to retain trunk space)   (Tot:  $2,500)

Braking:  10.1'' cross drilled/vented rotors w/ calipers painted red,
Stainless steel braided brake lines, ATE super race break fluid  (Tot:  $500)

Horsepower:  Autotech power module, K&N air filter, Techtonics cat-back
exhaust, 2.0L 16v shortblock w/ 50k original miles, S&S Header, Oettinger
Euro Intake Cam.  (Tot:  $1,300)

Other:  Low temp fan/thermostat, Redline gear lube, Autotech's .80 ratio 5th
gear for the highway, Polyurethane front and rear motor mounts (Tot:  $350)

Adding up the horsepower:

Autotech Power Module    7hp
K&N    3hp
Oettinger Euro-spec Intake cam   8hp
2.0L shortblock   14hp
S&S Header   4hp
cored-out cat   4hp
TT 2.25'' cat-back exhaust   7hp

123 + 7 + 3 + 8 + 14 + 4 + 4 + 7 =  @170hp

You could easily hit 200hp w/ the Velocity stage III 16v head.  They claim
35 hp.  Of course, you cant put it on a stock scirocco and get all 35, but
w/ my modifications to date, you could come very close.

The car REALLY HAS 57k miles.  The shortblock (50k miles), cam, and header
will be installed next time that I'm home (March 1st).  It has been garaged
every winter for 10 years, and does excellent in shows or autox'es.

Humor me.  Anyone REALLY want it?  Anyone got a LOT of cash?

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco [garaged 'til fair weather prevails]

Virginia Tech
chtaylo4@vt.edu
chtaylo4@aol.com