Re: battery

>   I need to get a new battery for my 79 and I
> was curious to know what batteries do you all
> recommend, if any.  If you know the ammount of
> cold cranking amps too, that would be great.
>
>    Andre

Well Andre,

It doesn't really matter since about 85% of all auto batteries are made by
one company, GNB, they make everything from AutoCraft to Diehard to
Interstate.

But anyway I always use one desinged for the Diesal Rabbit, it is a little
larger but fits fine and has about 800 ca I believe. If you you have any
Advance Auto Parts stores in your area check them out they are very
reasonably priced, good warranty, and cary AutoCraft which is about the
same battery as everybody else, just different name, that's all.

Hope this helps or is what you were looking for.

Shikaroka
tjarrett@olie.wvitcoe.wvnet.edu

82 Scirocco 16v (highly modified)
87 GTI G60