Re: Is my E-mail broken?

Well, thanks for all of the responses, I got some help from Aol and they
reset my mailbox for me. All of my mail came flooding in. Like I said, I'm
not too computer literate. (Okay, hopelessly ILLITERATE, is more accurate)
Thanks, too, for all of the responses on the "Stop The B.S." thing. Much
appreciated. It's good to see the focus of the list is still the cars. One
guy mentioned having recieved some guff over not owning a Scirocco and being
on the list. My thoughts here are that any H2O-cooled VW poeple should be
welcomed here. All in the same family, you know. Besides, not all of our cars
are purely Scirocco. Some have powerplants, etc, from other models and all
VW's share numerous components and systems so insight from any VW owner can
always be valuable.

Todd