TRUNK

The full size spare was replaced with the "donut" in late '84.  I did a lot
of work on one for my best friend and had to explain to parts people that the
car(an early '84) had the smaller gas tank and larger tire well while their
books usually showed 84 as having a large tank and donut.  O' well. I ended
up cutting that car with a sawzall and scrapping it.  It was terrible. I am
still bothered......boohoo....but i did keep ALL the parts of course.
-->Dan May
-->8716vScirocco
-->83gti