Re: Harness

On Sat, 22 Feb 1997, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> I thought the list like to see what a dick you are.

1.  If you guys don't stop bitching at each other, you won't have to
unsubscribe in a huff - I'll do it for you.

2.  Shawn, you should know that posting comments made in private email
without the originator's permission is a generally unethical thing to
do.  Please don't do it again.

This list is not the place for squabbles like this.  I don't give a
damn what you send each other in private, but anyone wishing to bash
each other in public can go do it in r.a.m.vw.w or possibly suffer
the vengeance of my LART!

Kevin Wenzel                                                           KB0MQM
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC        http://www.privateI.com/
_____kwenzel@privateI.com__________________________Pager: 1-800-716-2316_____