Re: Stock 16v Sways

Hi all,

The largest front anti roll bar/sway bar that I know of for the MK1 (A1)
chassis (Rabbit, Pickup, scirroco I & II) is the H&H 23.5mm bar...this is,
however, a RACE ONLY bar.  Sold by Velocity @ (310) 643-0005  (Lawndale
CA).  A bigger isn't always better.

>>Who makes the 25mm front bar??
>
>Doooohhhhhhhhhhh!
>
>You got me.  I just double checked.  For Neuspeed, the 25mm bar is only
>offered on Golf/Jetta II & up, and Corrados and such.  There might be a
>company out there making 25mm's for the front for Scirocco's but I haven't
>exactly been looking.  Probably not.  It'd be hard to fit.
>
>Good eye, shawn.

Brian M. Gracek				Saint Cloud, MN USA
Student of Chemistry		         St. Cloud State University
Student Member of the ACS		   Proud member of the MNANG

		VW ...  Drivers Wanted