Wanted: SEATS!

Heya,

I'm new to the list so please forgive me if there is some special "Wanted"
section.  Anyways, I own a 1981 Scirocco with more mods and more money
poured into it than I'd care to list.  And yes, I'm looking to spend even
*more* money on it.  I need new seats, badly.  When there's more German hay
laying on the floor than most barnyards, you know its time.  Anyways, here's
what I'm looking for:  The "Recaro" style '81 Scirocco 'S' seats, or the
Scirocco II "sport" seats with bolsters, or the 16V Scirocco leather sport
seats.  So basically, I'm looking for anything.  ALso, if you have any used
Recaro/Flofit/Sparco seats, I'm interested.  I live in Sunnyvale California,
home of all the Boy-Racers with their coffee can sized tips and "Hiyashi
Racing" kanji stickers.  So if you are in the Bay Area and have Scirocco
seats, drop me an Email and we'll talk $.  I'll be at Sears Point
International Raceway on Saturday, Feb. 22nd, so if your up that aways, I
can meet ya too.

P.S. I've got a set of 195/50/15  BFGoodrich Euro T/A's if anyone is
interested.  $150 for all four, about 55% and 75% tread respectively.

Laters,

Kevin Sproul

Kevin Sproul -=^=- boojles@wco.com -=^=- http://www.wco.com/~karea/