Re: Painting steering wheel etc.

> Unfortunately, yes it is the normal posture of a stock VW. It was
> the only thing about my car that I hated before I put on my lowering
> system. The "4X4 look" sucks on VW's, dont you think?

Bah! Just add A/C, A turbo, a large heavy battery, a 90 amp
alternator, a g60, fill your liquids to the top, put some stress bars
etc... and then it will look a little bit like a race car.

> Could be worn shocks or springs or both. Best guess is its shocks since
> springs really do last a long time and since theres not much weight in the
> rear, doubtful that the springs are weak and worn out.

Actually one of my friend (slighly crazy sometimes) has cut his
springs with a saw.  Looks real cool on his Jetta I.

Frank