Re: Aftermarket spoilers?

Reiger....I think is the company that makes that style spoiler and there's
someone else that does.....Eurbin (I can't spell the name...) makes a few but
like the wide body kits they make there like hommie -G lowride wanna be racer
kits.....anyone know anything about shaved door handle's and remote door
opening units.....The one thing lowriders have that I would love to put on my
lil' 16v......later all
                                      -Danny-