Re: gauge's, dash's, and stuff

> I still don't know where I can put a stereo.  The only place might be to
> hang it under the heater controls.  It'll look tacky but I guess that's the
> price of having tunes.
>
> lood guck, b----------

Ben, I forgot what year your roc was, but the first gen roc's with air had
an center consol that had a ash tray and cig lighter in them, you might
get a radio in there...(I have my gauges in that spot, took out the center
air thing and put in the ash tray there out of a non a/c car....)

I\Iight Shado\/\/